Friday, January 6, 2012

Wash n Go

Hey ladies!!!

It's Friday...yes indeed and I am so ready for the hornets game. I'm about to hit the door and head to the N.O but before I go I wanted everyone to see my wash n go on 2nd day hair. I have never been able to rock such a pretty wash n go and I will have to say that I owe it all to herbal essences body envy 2 n1 shampoo and conditioner for volume.
Normally my wash n go is flat but defined but after I washed my hair with this and than applied a small amount of Eco styler gel with olive oil to each section of my hair I had beautiful full hair. Inside thought: it could have simple been that I used less Eco styler gel than I normally do but I'm going to say it was H.E and Eco styler. Any-who here's the pic. Hope you like and have an awesome Friday Geaux Hornets!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment