Monday, January 2, 2012

OPI Nicki Minaj Nail Polish Collection

I am a huge fan of Nicki Minaj, so when I found out that she had a collection coming out with my favorite nail polish I was thinking I have to get it. Well I just did my research to find it in the whole set and I found that amazon has it for as low as 33.51 + shipping. So should I pay that much??? Well let's see I bought my OPI nail polish from Ulta 5.99 each however these were not apart of a collection, so I expected to see prices aroung $10 a bottle, so if its a collection it would be $60 (which I am not willing to pay lol, to rich for my blood). However, I am willing to pay 7.50 a bottle making that $45 total + shipping. So I would say that 33.51 is worth it.  Now the question is do I really need all these polishes at once??? PROBABLY NOT, so be honest I will probably get all but one and that the green "Did it on them" because it's a little bright for a chocolate sista like myself (unless of course I find the total set price to be a steal than I'll buy it). Any ways I'll keep you posted when I get my colors in and I'll be sure to add plenty of pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment