Saturday, December 10, 2011

2 strand Twist on Dry hair

Hey Ladies!!!!!
So I am attempting to wear my natural hair for longer than two weeks.  I did a two strand twist last week on wet hair, and it was okay but the shrinkage made them hard to style so I took them out after one day and I decided I would do a two strand twist on dry hair. And here is my results:
Let me just say that I am 5 months pregnant and I don't like to wear my hair pulled back but after looking as SimlYounique's youtube video on 5 protective styles for the winter I was inspired.

To achieve this look I washed, conditioned and than deep conditioned all with Alikay Nautral's hair products. Than I blow dried on low heat after applying both a leave-in conditioner and heat protective serum.  Once complete I twisted with shea yogurt hair moisturizer (Alikay Naturals) and a little of ecostyler gel for hold.

So far it's been good. I am only on my second day of wearing it but I hope to wear it until friday (12/16). We will see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment