Friday, April 15, 2011

Finally Back

Hello all,

It has been a long time since I have been on and I thought it was definitely time to get back on and let everyone know what's going on inside this woman's mind. Well I just had a baby :) YEAH baby girl is the prettiest thing I have ever seen. I have been trying to juggle three kids and it's pretty crazy trying to do it all (that is cleaning, caring for kids, keeping myself and hubby happy and graduate school part time). Anyways it has been almost a year since I decided to go natural and to be honest I am totally excited to see what my hair really looks like. I am suppose to cut the relaxed ends off on May 17th which will mark my annual celebration. Since the time is approaching I have decided to take my loving weave out (I have been wearing weaves since I has in middle school) and start working with my natural hair. I can't believe how long it is right now honestly considering that my hair never grew this long when I wore a perm. When I started my transition I cut my hair up to my ears and now it is at the end of my neck :). I am going to continue taking prenatal pills and hopefully that will assist my hair in it's growing process. Oh before I forget I am also on a weight loss plan. I need to lose 40 pounds so I am going hard working out five times a week along with a special diet that I plan to stick too. I have never been good at dieting but I want to lose weight to go with my new hair.

Tonight's hair schedule:

Take out weave
pre poo with extra virgin olive oil
cover with baggy and hair scarf
shampoo and deep condition in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment